Which is the Best Tattoo Removal Solution?
People with tattoos sometimes regret some of the tattoos, and instead of covering them up with another one, they prefer to remove it. While it might not always be the case, tattoo removal is a fairly standard procedure that many people get done. The reasons behind getting their tattoos removed may vary from person to person; for some, it might be something that they got when they were younger it does not fit their lifestyle now.
Some people also get their tattoos removed when they feel that it was not professionally done. Whatever the reason behind the removal, it is a complicated process since tattoos are meant to be permanent. In addition, the best tattoo removal technique might vary depending on how big, complex, or deep your tattoo is, which is why you should do your research before going through with it.
There are several ways to get your tattoos removed, depending on which technique you choose. However, depending on how big your tattoo is, it might require upto several sessions to remove it altogether. Here are some of the best tattoo removal solutions that you can consider:
- Dermabrasion: If you go through dermabrasion, your top skin layer containing the ink particles will be removed. The tattoo removal specialist will use special tools to remove all the ink particles from the skin layer, and it might require a few sessions, depending on how complex or deep your tattoo is.
- Chemical Peel: Another common practice is to use chemical peels made of Trichloroacetic acid on the tattooed area until the tattooed area is broken down or color depletes. It might not be the fastest way to get your tattoo removed, but it is effective.
- Laser Removal: It is the most commonly used tattoo removal technique because it guarantees complete removal of the tattoo by breaking down the ink particles. Once the ink particles are broken down, your body will naturally remove the tattoo. Therefore, laser tattoos removal is considered one of the most effective and less intrusive ways to get tattoo removal.
- Saline Tattoo Removal: Although it is not as common as other tattoo removal practices, the professionals will use a saline solution to pull the ink out of your skin to a scar during saline tattoo removal. Saline removal might not be the most effective practice to get your tattoo removed, but you can go through it if you want to lighten your tattoo before you cover the area with another tattoo.
A clinic like Stroke of Genius uses state-of-the-art tools to provide you with the best tattoo removal services. They are known for their top-of-the-class services and professionalism, with which they approach each of their clients.
Why Prefer Only A+ Ocean Saline Solution for Removal of Tattoo?
At one point or another, people get tired of their old tattoos. While some people feel embarrassed for writing names of their ex-partners, many people think that the tattoo is not something that they have feeling for. Most people simply want to remove it for their own sanity; however, many want to remove it to enter the US military as it doesn’t allow tattoos. Whatever it is, if you want to get rid of your old tattoo, you have two options. The first is saline tattoo removal and the second is laser tattoo removal.
If you are wondering which one of them is best for you, check out our post: Top 3 Reasons to Choose Saline Tattoo Removal over Laser Removal
Today, we will talk about why choose only A+ Ocean when going for saline tattoo removal.
Reasons to Choose A+ Ocean for Saline Tattoo Removal
1. One of the safest ways to lighten and remove tattoos
Developed by John Hashey in 1980, A+ Ocean is considered by most professionals to be the safest alternative to other tattoo removal methods and techniques. After years of testing and improvement, A+ Ocean is developed by combining natural products with proper solution, techniques, needles, and suitable equipment. It helps in safely lightening the tattoo. In some cases, it can also completely remove the undesired tattoo ink as well as permanent cosmetic pigments from the skin.
2. Far Superior to its Counterparts
A+ Ocean is based on the natural tattoo removal process. It uses the most natural way to remove your tattoo when compared to laser tattoo removal technique and other chemical or abrasive methods present in the market.
3. Made from the Finest Sea Salt
Several saline products sold in the market claim to help with tattoo removal. But not all these saline products are the same. Some low-quality saline products even contain carcinogens. Though sea salt is used in all saline tattoo removal products, it is different for every product. Sea salt contains several minerals and substances that are not desired for saline tattoo removal products. A+ Ocean is made using the finest sea salt which is filtered and combined with the correct ratio of lab quality sterile water and aloe.
4. A Truly Hypertonic Tattoo Removal Product
It works through osmosis by introducing a high concentration of sea saltwater into the dermis layer of skin. The dermis layer is where unwanted pigments are present.
Water in the cells under this layer and surrounding the pigment create osmotic pressure that rises to the areas containing higher concentrations of sea salt.
Through this equalization, the pigment is forced to get out of dermal layer and taken out of the skin. This means, unlike the laser tattoo removal process, it does not leave pigment inside your skin. This is another reason why A+ Ocean is considered the safest.
When looking to remove your tattoo, remember that tattoo removal requires expertise and skill. So, rather than focusing on saving money, you should focus on choosing a highly skilled and experienced tattoo removal artist who uses A+ Ocean saline products to remove tattoos.