5 Frequently Asked Questions Related To the Eyebrow Microblading Services
Microblading is a tattooing technique that creates an illusion of fuller brows. If you think fewer hairs in your brows are spoiling your facial appearance, you should surely go for the eyebrow microblading service. After the process is complete, you will get beautiful natural looking brows.
In the process, the microblading experts use a hand held tool with which they draw hair strokes. The tool has a very fine blade attched to it that is used to draw individual strokes one by one with pigment. The process is safe and the results are great.
But, still, there are a few frequently asked questions related to eyebrow microblading service and people wish to get the answers of the same for further clarification about the process.
Is microblading a tattooing process or semi permanent?
Answer: Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing process that lasts for a year or two. The durability of the process depends on person to person and the after-care process. If the microblading expert has efficiently performed the procedure, the effect will stay for at least one year. It also makes a big difference on whether the client has oily skin or not. Also, your after-care steps and lifestyle play a major role in deciding the lifetime of the technique.
Is microblading painful?
Answer: The process may be a bit painful for some and for some they get numb! After the procedure is complete client goes back to normal with little to no side effects. To combat the pain during the process, the microblading experts apply topical local anaesthesia and numb the area as well as one that goes into the skin after the procedure starts. Goal is to get the client as comfortable as possible.
Are there any side-effects of microblading?
Answer: There are no such side-effects of microblading because it’s a non-surgical process. The experts go from the epidermis to the dermis layer of the skin to deposit the pigments. In case you have skin issues and other health issues, you should inform the experts. By the way, the microblading specialists often conduct a consultation before the procedure with the clients to know the personal and health details.
Who are eligible for the microblading process?
Answer: Anyone facing the problem of eyebrow thinning due to age, hormonal imbalance, hereditary, or other health issues can go for the microblading process. Even if you are not suffering from any health problem but wish to get bold brows or even the shape out you can book an appointment for this amazing service. There is no restriction on age or gender generally, Most places do require that if you are at least 18 years or younger you be accompanied by an adult.The only thing that one should be careful with is if they are undergoing chemotherapy, keloids, lupus, autoimmune diseases, organ transplant etc. for an entire list of things not suitable for microblading visit www.strokesofgeniusmicroblading.com for more info.
How long does it take to complete the procedure?
Answer: The procedure takes upto 2 hours at the first session and upto one hour at touch up. When you come in you will fill out paperwork and numb with a topical numbing agent. Then the artist will draw, measure, and design a shape that is most suitable for your individual face. Then the procedure starts where the artist will draw the outer strokes of the brow to get the skin open for the second numbing agent. A rough estimate is given to clients. All clients should not be rushed if the time exceeds as the artist tries to complete the procedure.
We hope you got the answer to the questions that frequently run in your mind related to eyebrow microblading service.
5 Tips to Choose the Right Microblading Artist
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattooing or a semi-permanent tattoo technique that gives a real and natural look to your brow. Most women are fed up with less hair in their eyebrows because it spoils the look of their face. They use makeup products to give a bold look and make it a fuller eyebrow. But, unfortunately, the makeup stays for a shorter period.
To ease women with such an issue, microblading came into the picture. Under this, microblading experts use a thin blade made up of tiny needles to create small hair-like strokes/cuts into the skin with pigment. Then they apply pigment into the cuts to mimic the look of the individual and natural hair. Unlike eyebrow makeup, microblading lasts for a long time. It is smudge-proof and waterproof!
It is important to find a reputable Microblading artist. One who knows what they are doing. Here are a few tips that you should keep in your mind:
Check the license and certification– It’s just a tattooing technique, but, still, the microblading artist that you hire should have a valid license to run the business. In most of the countries, microblading is a regulated business. If they do not possess the same, you should look for another option.
Also, the expert must have specific microblading training along with the certificates. It’s not about other tattoo techniques; it requires specific details to complete the process with efficiency.
- Knowledge of the microblading artist- The certificates will not define the in-depth knowledge of the microblading expert. Sometimes, the theoretical learning is not enough to prove that the person is knowledgeable. You should ask several questions with them and note their response on the same. If they are hesitant or under-confident to answer the questions, it means they are not experienced and lack knowledge.
- Check the reviews of the brow artist – You should check customer’s feedback and know the work quality of the brow artist. Not all need to be true, but a huge percentage of reviews are genuinely given by the customers. Please note: check the reviews on the third-party websites that are free from influencers. If possible, you should try connecting with the previous customers by taking contact details from experts.
- Analyze the quality of the work– You should ask for the before and after pictures of the procedure. You should study the pictures, analyze the result, and ask questions from the artist related to the picture. You should compare the before and after picture and see how natural the look of the brows are after the treatment.
- Enquire about the healed result– People often forget this point when they look for a microblading artist because they do not consider it important. You should ask about the healing process and touch-up session as well.
We hope that the tips mentioned above will help you choose the right microblading artist.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Getting Your Eyebrows Microbladed!!
Microblading treatment is basically a cosmetic technique for making semi-permanent, wispy, and light hair strokes on your eyebrow ridge to give it a look of your natural eyebrow. This treatment can also be considered as a form of eyebrow tattoo, however, unlike most tattoos, it is almost unnoticeable. And when done in the right way, microblading can maintain its original appearance for up to 2 to 3 years in some cases.
Besides, there are many people out there who are reluctant to go for microblading for their eyebrows. They are not sure if this treatment is safe for them or not. But, if you are looking for that last push to achieve the eyebrows of your dreams, then wait no more. Here are the major reasons to schedule an appointment with a microblading artist to get the brows you’ve always dreamt of.
1. Saves time:
If you spend hours perfecting your eyebrows then you’re certainly wasting lots of time just on getting your brows done. It might really not seem like a lot, however, in reality, that’s hours of time that you are spending. The good news is- with microblading treatment you only have to spend two or fewer hours total on your eyebrows and that too in the span of two years. Isn’t it great? After your microblading session, all you need is a few rounds of touch-ups, and you’re done.
2. No recovery time:
Perhaps, one of the best parts of a microblading treatment is the fact that its end result can be shown off immediately once the procedure is completed. So, there is no issue about having to wear those bandages over swollen eyebrows or have inflamed skin until things heal. You could easily walk out of the salon flaunting your new eyebrows. Besides, if for some reasons, you are not satisfied with it then the final result isn’t something you have to literally live with forever.
3. Microblading helps to give you back your old eyebrows:
Many people lose their natural eyebrows because of severe medical issues. Hair loss, including the loss of eyebrow hair is a very common consequence of chemotherapy. However, for others, it’s the result of health diseases such as alopecia. If you consider a microblading treatment, you’ll come out with natural looking and shaped eyebrows in just a matter of few hours. A professional microblading artist will give you back your original and natural looking brows and no one will ever be able to tell if its natural or microbladed.
4. The final result of microblading speak for themselves:
What make microblading treatment so famous among people is the excellent results that can be achieved. With matching color and hair like strokes to create a thick and natural looking brow shape, this treatment is one of the low maintenance eyebrow procedures that people love. So, now that you know about a few major reasons to get your eyebrows microbladed, it’s time to book an appointment with your microblading artist. However, just make sure that your skin is not sensitive and is ready for the procedure as well.
5 Important Things to Consider Before Going for The Microblading Procedure
You must have heard about the microblading procedure from one of your friends. Are you excited to try it out for yourself? Before that, you must learn as much as you can about microblading eyebrow tattoo procedure. Basically, in this procedure, ink is injected between your eyebrow hairs for fuller-looking brows. You must be very careful when choosing a technician who can perform this procedure. Hiring an unqualified technician can cause infections and cuts that will make you regret your decision later on. Here are a few things that you must keep a track of before taking the plunge.
- Conduct the necessary research.
Although this is a semi-permanent procedure, this does not mean that it cannot harm you. This is why you need to carry out the necessary research in finding the right microblading eyebrow tattoo technician. You must look for someone who is trained and certified. Furthermore, they must also have sufficient experience in serving clients.
- Ask to view the work done by the technician.
A good technician will surely be more than willing to share the pictures of work done by them in the past. Looking at their past work will give you an idea about what you can expect from them and whether or not it matches the results that you expect. Most of the reputed artists are active on social media these days from where you can get a glimpse of their work.
- Visit a reputed salon.
You must ensure that the salon you have chosen for getting microblading eyebrow tattoo follows all health and safety guidelines outlined for them. You must also ask to see the license to be absolutely sure. Besides this, the technician should use a fresh, single-use blade and fresh ink for individual clients. Do not mess around on this aspect.
- Inquire about the procedure.
It is good to be informed about the procedure before it starts. The technician would ideally draw the shape of eyebrows and show it to you for approval. You must also get a test the ink on your skin before going ahead with the procedure. You must specifically ask the technician about the activities that you should refrain from before and after the procedure.
- Ask for spacing.
A few days after the procedure, you might feel that your brows appear too dense and look unnatural. This mostly happens when the technician does not leave sufficient space between every stroke. Ensure that the technician leaves enough space so that your eyebrows look natural after the procedure. You must also make sure that the technician makes use of good quality ink. It is important for you to follow the aftercare instructions closely so that the brows can heal fully and retain their colour. You must refrain from using makeup, skin creams, and cleansers on your brows for a few days after the microblading eyebrow tattoo procedure. Also, picking at the scabs is a strict no-no.
MICROBLADING IS THE RIGHT CAREER FOR ME
How to Know That Microblading Is the Right Career For Me
It’s natural to have excitement and fascination for a piece of work or art when you are young and in school, but there comes a time when you have to decide what to do with your life. And to come to terms with that, you will need to know very deeply about your interests, capacity, and the resources that you have with you to pursue a career.
The same goes when you brainstorm with your thoughts of becoming a microblading artist. You’ll have to observe your inlying desire, your passion, as well as learn about the qualities that as a person you’ll require to possess for becoming a successful microblading artist. To know that about yourself, you’ll have to introspect and find whether you have those qualities in you or not. The qualities are:
- An Artist’s Zeal: Do you have that artist sitting inside? The one who is ambitious, willing to take risks, and the one who strives for the original work of authorship and continuously feel motivated for it? Being a microblading artist, you’ll also need to have those keenly observing eyes of an artist for finalizing the color or the mix of colors, the density and patterns of hairs, and the right eyebrow design that fits accurately with the overall symmetry of a face. So, it’s all about being able to develop that mindset of an artist, and if you talk about the skills, don’t worry! Your mind will take care of your arms.
- A Desire to Become an Entrepreneur: Microblading equally requires the skills of both an artist as well as a business person (in case you’re running your own parlor). And if you really want to become an entrepreneur, you must have the skills of an entrepreneur such as getting things in place, ability to think out of the box, diligence in finding your financiers, confidence to make or break a deal, and the skills of negotiating. Your desire to run your business must be backed upon by your ability to see through the hurdles. That’s where the potential of an entrepreneur is determined.
- The Enthusiasm of Being a Confidence Booster: True microblading artists share an enthusiasm of boosting confidence in others through their work. Desperate people wanting to redesign their eyebrows to regain their confidence will visit you. Your job as a microblading artist will be to win their trust by serving them with a fine piece of eyebrow embroidery work that can actually boost their confidence of presenting themselves to the world. So, if you have that helper’s light in you, rise up and cast it on others who are desperately searching for it.
- An Attraction Towards the Cosmetic/Beauty Industry: If you have this ever-present huge attraction towards the beauty and cosmetic world, and if you find yourself always doing research on the beauty and cosmetic related topics, people, and latest trends and happenings, then you have good prospects of becoming a successful microblading artist. If while doing research, you try to create a picture in your mind about the things that were lacking or the things that could have been done for improvement, then you are definitely in for the job.
- An Interest of Being An Instructor: Many of us love to teach or impart our knowledge that we have received through our hard work and persistence to others. By sharing our knowledge or skills with others, we complete our journey of being a learner or an instructor. So, if you love to share your knowledge with others, you will make a fine microblading instructor after you’d have spent a substantial part of your life learning and refining your own skills.
If you have these qualities in you, then be assured you are going to do fine with your microblading career.
Fleek Brows Florida helps you achieve your dream of pursuing a career in microblading and becoming a successful microblading artist.