Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Getting Your Eyebrows Microbladed!!
Microblading treatment is basically a cosmetic technique for making semi-permanent, wispy, and light hair strokes on your eyebrow ridge to give it a look of your natural eyebrow. This treatment can also be considered as a form of eyebrow tattoo, however, unlike most tattoos, it is almost unnoticeable. And when done in the right way, microblading can maintain its original appearance for up to 2 to 3 years in some cases.
Besides, there are many people out there who are reluctant to go for microblading for their eyebrows. They are not sure if this treatment is safe for them or not. But, if you are looking for that last push to achieve the eyebrows of your dreams, then wait no more. Here are the major reasons to schedule an appointment with a microblading artist to get the brows you’ve always dreamt of.
1. Saves time:
If you spend hours perfecting your eyebrows then you’re certainly wasting lots of time just on getting your brows done. It might really not seem like a lot, however, in reality, that’s hours of time that you are spending. The good news is- with microblading treatment you only have to spend two or fewer hours total on your eyebrows and that too in the span of two years. Isn’t it great? After your microblading session, all you need is a few rounds of touch-ups, and you’re done.
2. No recovery time:
Perhaps, one of the best parts of a microblading treatment is the fact that its end result can be shown off immediately once the procedure is completed. So, there is no issue about having to wear those bandages over swollen eyebrows or have inflamed skin until things heal. You could easily walk out of the salon flaunting your new eyebrows. Besides, if for some reasons, you are not satisfied with it then the final result isn’t something you have to literally live with forever.
3. Microblading helps to give you back your old eyebrows:
Many people lose their natural eyebrows because of severe medical issues. Hair loss, including the loss of eyebrow hair is a very common consequence of chemotherapy. However, for others, it’s the result of health diseases such as alopecia. If you consider a microblading treatment, you’ll come out with natural looking and shaped eyebrows in just a matter of few hours. A professional microblading artist will give you back your original and natural looking brows and no one will ever be able to tell if its natural or microbladed.
4. The final result of microblading speak for themselves:
What make microblading treatment so famous among people is the excellent results that can be achieved. With matching color and hair like strokes to create a thick and natural looking brow shape, this treatment is one of the low maintenance eyebrow procedures that people love. So, now that you know about a few major reasons to get your eyebrows microbladed, it’s time to book an appointment with your microblading artist. However, just make sure that your skin is not sensitive and is ready for the procedure as well.
5 Important Things to Consider Before Going for The Microblading Procedure
You must have heard about the microblading procedure from one of your friends. Are you excited to try it out for yourself? Before that, you must learn as much as you can about microblading eyebrow tattoo procedure. Basically, in this procedure, ink is injected between your eyebrow hairs for fuller-looking brows. You must be very careful when choosing a technician who can perform this procedure. Hiring an unqualified technician can cause infections and cuts that will make you regret your decision later on. Here are a few things that you must keep a track of before taking the plunge.
- Conduct the necessary research.
Although this is a semi-permanent procedure, this does not mean that it cannot harm you. This is why you need to carry out the necessary research in finding the right microblading eyebrow tattoo technician. You must look for someone who is trained and certified. Furthermore, they must also have sufficient experience in serving clients.
- Ask to view the work done by the technician.
A good technician will surely be more than willing to share the pictures of work done by them in the past. Looking at their past work will give you an idea about what you can expect from them and whether or not it matches the results that you expect. Most of the reputed artists are active on social media these days from where you can get a glimpse of their work.
- Visit a reputed salon.
You must ensure that the salon you have chosen for getting microblading eyebrow tattoo follows all health and safety guidelines outlined for them. You must also ask to see the license to be absolutely sure. Besides this, the technician should use a fresh, single-use blade and fresh ink for individual clients. Do not mess around on this aspect.
- Inquire about the procedure.
It is good to be informed about the procedure before it starts. The technician would ideally draw the shape of eyebrows and show it to you for approval. You must also get a test the ink on your skin before going ahead with the procedure. You must specifically ask the technician about the activities that you should refrain from before and after the procedure.
- Ask for spacing.
A few days after the procedure, you might feel that your brows appear too dense and look unnatural. This mostly happens when the technician does not leave sufficient space between every stroke. Ensure that the technician leaves enough space so that your eyebrows look natural after the procedure. You must also make sure that the technician makes use of good quality ink. It is important for you to follow the aftercare instructions closely so that the brows can heal fully and retain their colour. You must refrain from using makeup, skin creams, and cleansers on your brows for a few days after the microblading eyebrow tattoo procedure. Also, picking at the scabs is a strict no-no.
MICROBLADING IS THE RIGHT CAREER FOR ME
How to Know That Microblading Is the Right Career For Me
It’s natural to have excitement and fascination for a piece of work or art when you are young and in school, but there comes a time when you have to decide what to do with your life. And to come to terms with that, you will need to know very deeply about your interests, capacity, and the resources that you have with you to pursue a career.
The same goes when you brainstorm with your thoughts of becoming a microblading artist. You’ll have to observe your inlying desire, your passion, as well as learn about the qualities that as a person you’ll require to possess for becoming a successful microblading artist. To know that about yourself, you’ll have to introspect and find whether you have those qualities in you or not. The qualities are:
- An Artist’s Zeal: Do you have that artist sitting inside? The one who is ambitious, willing to take risks, and the one who strives for the original work of authorship and continuously feel motivated for it? Being a microblading artist, you’ll also need to have those keenly observing eyes of an artist for finalizing the color or the mix of colors, the density and patterns of hairs, and the right eyebrow design that fits accurately with the overall symmetry of a face. So, it’s all about being able to develop that mindset of an artist, and if you talk about the skills, don’t worry! Your mind will take care of your arms.
- A Desire to Become an Entrepreneur: Microblading equally requires the skills of both an artist as well as a business person (in case you’re running your own parlor). And if you really want to become an entrepreneur, you must have the skills of an entrepreneur such as getting things in place, ability to think out of the box, diligence in finding your financiers, confidence to make or break a deal, and the skills of negotiating. Your desire to run your business must be backed upon by your ability to see through the hurdles. That’s where the potential of an entrepreneur is determined.
- The Enthusiasm of Being a Confidence Booster: True microblading artists share an enthusiasm of boosting confidence in others through their work. Desperate people wanting to redesign their eyebrows to regain their confidence will visit you. Your job as a microblading artist will be to win their trust by serving them with a fine piece of eyebrow embroidery work that can actually boost their confidence of presenting themselves to the world. So, if you have that helper’s light in you, rise up and cast it on others who are desperately searching for it.
- An Attraction Towards the Cosmetic/Beauty Industry: If you have this ever-present huge attraction towards the beauty and cosmetic world, and if you find yourself always doing research on the beauty and cosmetic related topics, people, and latest trends and happenings, then you have good prospects of becoming a successful microblading artist. If while doing research, you try to create a picture in your mind about the things that were lacking or the things that could have been done for improvement, then you are definitely in for the job.
- An Interest of Being An Instructor: Many of us love to teach or impart our knowledge that we have received through our hard work and persistence to others. By sharing our knowledge or skills with others, we complete our journey of being a learner or an instructor. So, if you love to share your knowledge with others, you will make a fine microblading instructor after you’d have spent a substantial part of your life learning and refining your own skills.
If you have these qualities in you, then be assured you are going to do fine with your microblading career.
Fleek Brows Florida helps you achieve your dream of pursuing a career in microblading and becoming a successful microblading artist.