Is Eyebrow Microblading Service For Women Above 40 Years Old?
Age is just a number and this is very true in regards to eyebrow microblading service. Even if your age is more than 40, you are eligible for microblading without any concern or complication. Your age will neither affect the procedure nor the result of the procedure. Just like for women in their 20s and 30s, the procedure is for women in their 40s. There is no difference.
With age, eyebrows start getting thinner or fade over time due to hormonal changes and medical treatments. Also, it becomes difficult for women to keep up with the shape and size of the eyebrows. But, the dream of a youthful appearance with well-defined eyebrows is always there in women. No matter how old they get, they want everything to be perfect so that they look the best. So, eyebrow microblading is an excellent solution.
“Eyebrow microblading is for the younger generation” is just a myth that many women still believe in.
Women often fall for this myth because they don’t know what exactly eyebrow microblading service is. They fear that the procedure will negatively impact the aging skin and the result will not be as expected.
It is a cosmetic tattooing technique where a small blade made of many needles is used to make semi-permanent pigmented strokes on the skin. This technique can create what looks like natural eyebrow hair, creating a new shape, filling out gaps and missing spots whilst being invisible to the naked eye.
Microblading can last anywhere from 6 months to a few years. After that you go back for an annual session repeating the process. Over time the Microblading fades.
After reading this, you might have understood that age has nothing to do with eyebrow microblading procedure. So, it’s safe to go for the microblading service even if you are above 40 years.
Two important things to know if you are planning to so microblading service after 40
Skin gets drier– With age, the skin loses moisture, leading to dryness. The level of dryness is very high compared to women who are below 40 years. But, surprisingly, this is a positive point.
The eyebrow microblading result lasts longer on dry skin because moisture is the biggest enemy of microblading. Moisture removes the pigment and negatively impacts the microblading result.
Skin gets thinner– Skin gets thinner, saggy, and wrinkled with age because of different factors such as sun damage, hormonal changes, etc. If your skin is thin, you should opt for a light eyebrow microblading service. But for this, you should get in touch with microblading experts.
Getting your eyebrows microbladed after 40 is safe. But, still, you should take all the precautions, especially if you have thin and saggy skin. You should consult the microblading expert and follow all the pre-procedure steps. Most importantly, you should get answers to all your questions before the procedure to avoid stress and anxiety during the procedure.
What to Expect from the Saline Tattoo Removal Procedure?
Tattoos are one of the most innovative ways for us to express ourselves. Even though you may have enjoyed the ink when you first got it, you now wish to have it erased. But with so many tattoo removal choices, it’s simple to get confused.
Which one should you select – Do you prioritize removal costs? Pick the one that causes the least amount of pain. What about your concerns about pigmentation and scarring? It’s true that there are many factors to think about when considering tattoo removal.
Since laser tattoo removal has been around for a while, you may already be aware of its drawbacks. However, if those limitations are keeping you from getting rid of unsightly permanent makeup, you can opt for saline tattoo removal in Orlando.
What Is Saline Tattoo Removal?
The saline tattoo removal process employs only medical-grade saline solution and a coil or rotary tattoo instrument. Through the use of this machine, the saline solution permeates the top layer of skin, where the tattoo pigment was originally injected and breaks down the ink.
The pigment is drawn to the skin’s surface by the hypertonic mixture of salt, purified water, and other natural products. As the skin heals, the pigment is completely expelled as a scab.
Are you an Ideal Candidate for Saline Tattoo Removal?
Saline tattoo removal works best on people who have small tattoos. Additionally, it is the best way to get rid of permanent makeup. Those who want to remove one of the following tattoos are the ideal candidates for saline tattoo removal:
• Eyebrow inking
• Permanent eyeliner
• Scalp micropigmentation
• Lip tinting
Initial and Post-Removal Expectations
You should be aware of the following information regarding getting ready for the procedure and the required aftercare:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be in good general health and capable of healing.
• Must not be nursing or pregnant
• Must be off Accutane for a year
• Follow all the aftercare instructions given by your technician for the best results and to avoid any issues.
• The skin could feel a little itchy before becoming scabbed. It’s common. For most people, this is around a week, so keep those scabs as long as you can.
• For the tattoo to be removed completely, it can require multiple sessions.
Now that you have adequate knowledge about saline tattoo removal and are aware that there is an alternative to lasers, are you prepared to start the process of getting rid of the tattoo you no longer desire?
Although a safe and successful technique may be available to you right now, it’s still crucial to be sure you are working with a seasoned provider who has your best interests in mind.
Contact professionals who can remove permanent makeup effectively and delicately using high-end products that have been tried and tested. In order to achieve the best outcomes, they must also ensure that you are a good candidate for the treatment and guide you through the aftercare procedures.
Is Microblading Worth It?
What is Microblading?
As a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure, microblading is used to provide the appearance of more prominent, more defined brows. Small incisions are made in the skin with a cosmetic tattoo pen, and the pigment is deposited into the skin.
There are a number of tips in various diameters available to adjust the thickness of each hairlike stroke because the tip of the microblading pen is so fine it truly mimics individual hairs. It is possible to achieve a more realistic appearance by having the technician use a diameter that closely matches the thickness of the natural brow hair. There are a variety of colors available that match your natural hair color as nearly as possible. Specialists can design the eyebrows in a variety of ways because each hair is drawn by hand.
Is Microblading Worth It?
Yes, eyebrow microblading is a worthwhile investment. Considering today’s semi-permanent makeup professionals’ expertise and experience, it’s impossible to go wrong with eyebrow microblading. You won’t believe what you see.
Microbladed brows have a slew of advantages, but they’ll also transform the way you see yourself and boost your self-esteem daily. In addition, a new individual emerges from the surgery and can’t wait to show off their new appearance.
This treatment is for those who wear cosmetics every day and want to obtain the perfect brows. Your everyday routine becomes a whole lot easier if you don’t wear any makeup. The amount of money you’ll save each morning will also save you a lot of time and irritation.
The microblading method usually takes 2-4 hours for most artists. At Strokes of Genius Microblading it can take about 1.5 hours. The numbing cream and numbing ointment will keep you from feeling much discomfort. It takes roughly a month for the body to recover itself. There will be a six-week follow-up visit depending on what package you purchased.
How long does it take to get the microblading done again?
Depending on your skin type, anywhere from 6 months to 18 months might be expected after microblading. For example, oily skinned individuals may only last about 6 months before another session is necessary, but dry skinned individuals may go up to 18 months.
Pigment last longer in dry skinned individuals. Over time the Microblading will start to fade as it’s a semi permanent procedure. At Strokes of Genius Microblading I recommend doing the brows yearly to keep them fresh looking.
Is it possible to remove microbladed eyebrows?
One can remove microbladed brows with a salt/saline solution because the solution applied leaves no scars or discoloration. Knowing that scabs can form and flake off during the first 7-10 days of the healing process is extremely important to grasp. Occasionally, clients will leave the studio and worry that their brows are excessively dark two days later, but this is very typical. You should expect to see the finished final results few weeks later.
Eyebrows microbladed with Strokes of Genius Microblading
If you have decided to get your brows microbladed, choose the best eyebrow microblading service in the city, Strokes of Genius microblading, and get your perfectly microbladed eyebrows today.
5 Things to keep in mind before Permanent Lip Blush
Permanent lip blush is one of the modern inventions in make-up to help people brighten the colour of their lips. The procedure is done using small needles to colour your lips semi-permanently, with a pigment of your choice. People who want to get rid of applying lipstick every day or who want to fight hyperpigmentation of their lips often choose to do permanent lip blush.
Just like tattoos in any part of your body, your lip blush fades over time too, which is why you must get it redone every few years. Whichever beauty clinic you choose, always ensure they have the necessary degrees or experience in applying lip blush. You can ask for their portfolio and pictures of their previous clients if you want to.
5 Things to keep in mind before Permanent Lip Blush
If you are getting ready to get your lips permanently blushed, here is a few things you should know about the procedure:
- It is semi-permanent: it is semi-permanent even though it is advertised as permanent lip blush. You will have to get it done again in two or three years to keep the colour intact. So, if you feel like your lip colour is fading after a year or two, do not freak out about it.
- Go on a free day: The entire session may take upto 60-90 minutes, so if you are thinking of getting it done in a working day, you might regret it. Depending on how dark you want your colour to be, how experienced your beautician is, and several other factors, the timeline may vary. It is a good idea to book your session on your off day so that there is no need of hurrying and mess up the process.
- Choose a colour that suits you: Most beauticians will ask you to choose the colour of your preference, which is why you should know what colour would suit you the best. You can always test out the colour with lip tint or lipsticks you might have at home. Choosing a colour natural to your lip or one close to it is ideal for many.
- The shape of your lips: Even though overlining your lips might seem like a good idea at first, in the long run, it is not, which is why always make sure to not go overboard with it. Once you choose your lip pigment, the beautician will shape the lips with a lip liner.
- Do not use harsh scrubs: Once you get your lip tattoo done, stop using harsh scrubs, or your lip blush will fade sooner rather than later. It will also make your lip colour uneven in places.
Permanent lip blush clinics like Strokes of Genius microblading has experienced lip tattoo artists, and their services are highly competitive. If you want your lip blush to last longer and get the services that will be worth your money, make sure to research whichever clinic you choose.
Which is the Best Tattoo Removal Solution?
People with tattoos sometimes regret some of the tattoos, and instead of covering them up with another one, they prefer to remove it. While it might not always be the case, tattoo removal is a fairly standard procedure that many people get done. The reasons behind getting their tattoos removed may vary from person to person; for some, it might be something that they got when they were younger it does not fit their lifestyle now.
Some people also get their tattoos removed when they feel that it was not professionally done. Whatever the reason behind the removal, it is a complicated process since tattoos are meant to be permanent. In addition, the best tattoo removal technique might vary depending on how big, complex, or deep your tattoo is, which is why you should do your research before going through with it.
There are several ways to get your tattoos removed, depending on which technique you choose. However, depending on how big your tattoo is, it might require upto several sessions to remove it altogether. Here are some of the best tattoo removal solutions that you can consider:
- Dermabrasion: If you go through dermabrasion, your top skin layer containing the ink particles will be removed. The tattoo removal specialist will use special tools to remove all the ink particles from the skin layer, and it might require a few sessions, depending on how complex or deep your tattoo is.
- Chemical Peel: Another common practice is to use chemical peels made of Trichloroacetic acid on the tattooed area until the tattooed area is broken down or color depletes. It might not be the fastest way to get your tattoo removed, but it is effective.
- Laser Removal: It is the most commonly used tattoo removal technique because it guarantees complete removal of the tattoo by breaking down the ink particles. Once the ink particles are broken down, your body will naturally remove the tattoo. Therefore, laser tattoos removal is considered one of the most effective and less intrusive ways to get tattoo removal.
- Saline Tattoo Removal: Although it is not as common as other tattoo removal practices, the professionals will use a saline solution to pull the ink out of your skin to a scar during saline tattoo removal. Saline removal might not be the most effective practice to get your tattoo removed, but you can go through it if you want to lighten your tattoo before you cover the area with another tattoo.
A clinic like Stroke of Genius uses state-of-the-art tools to provide you with the best tattoo removal services. They are known for their top-of-the-class services and professionalism, with which they approach each of their clients.
Things to know about permanent lip blush
Permanent lip blush is a beauty procedure that people get done to enhance their lip colour or even change the colour and shape of their lips. Even though it is not a must-have procedure for people to have, some people might feel more confident and beautiful after getting their lips blushed permanently.
It is a cosmetic procedure, done by professionals, where they use small needles to deposit the pigments in your lips. Depending on your undertone you can choose a pigment that will suit your skin tone the best. From peachy shades to amber reds to coral shades you can choose from a wide range of colours for your permanent lip blush.
Should you go for permanent lip blush?
Cosmetic procedures are something that people do to increase their confidence level. So, if you think your natural lip colour or shape makes you insecure and your make-up is not helping either, you might get your lips blush permanently.
Lip bushing also makes your lips look naturally plump and coloured without having to apply lipstick every day. Getting or not getting a lip blush depends totally on the person getting it and when you do get it, make sure to visit a professional.
Things to know about permanent lip blush
Before you are booking an appointment to get your lip blush, here are a few things you should know about the procedure:
- Pain and discomfort: Even though professionals would try their best to make the procedure a safe and comfortable one, it might hurt sometimes. So, they will apply a numbing cream onto your lips 20 minutes before starting the procedure. Some people often take pain relief medicine before their procedure to minimize the pain.
- Semi-permanent: It might be termed as a permanent lip blushing, but it only lasts for about 3-4 years, after which you will be required to get it re-done. If you are a smoker, frequently exfoliate your lips, or stay out in the sun for long, it might even last only a couple of years.
- Side-effects: After the procedure, you might experience swelling, redness or pain in your lips, which is completely normal. However, if your pain does not go away in a few days as mentioned by your cosmetician, you should contact a doctor.
- After-care: If you experience swelling and redness in your lips, you can apply cold compression or ice to it to reduce the swelling. With time, as your lips are healing, your skin will scab; however, avoid picking at these scabs to ensure faster healing of your lips.
Well-known cosmetic studios like Strokes of Genius have skilled experts that handle the permanent lip blush procedures. They will do things you should and should not do after and before getting it done, to ensure that the process goes seamlessly, and you get the lip colours of your dreams. Their pigments are safe, vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free so that you are not hurting anyone while making sure your lips look good.
The most common microblading myths
The microblading trend has been in the industry for a long time. And now, many beauty enthusiasts have started doing it with satisfactory results. But microblading is not taken well by everyone in the beauty industry or even the general public. Just like many other popular trends or things, microblading too has its fair share of myths.
Have these myths also prevented you from investing in eyebrow microblading services?
Tiny needles picking your skin sure can be painful, but not as painful as the myths claim. The area that will go through the process will get a numbing agent, and you will hardly feel any real pain. While the first application might be a bit more painful, it will grow on you. Some patients shared their experiences and said that it doesn’t hurt more than waxing your legs.
Even other issues like sunburn, later on, will be manageable easily.
It’s never going away
While we certainly use ‘permanent makeup’, it doesn’t mean it will remain forever. The pigment used in microblading is not the same as the one used for tattoos, and the ‘permanent makeup’ will eventually go away. Patients, who are looking for having an eyebrow all the time must invest in follow up sessions.
Your brows will not have a natural look
Not entirely a myth. But still not true for most of the part. At the very beginning, your eyebrows will look darker than normal and artificial. But with time, the pigment lightens, and it looks just like your natural brow. You can expect it to blend in after a few weeks.
But, indeed, your eyebrows will always look done and ready after microblading.
It’s for everyone
Many things go on a microblading process – like, the fitness of your skin, your age, skin sensitivity, quality of your skin, etc. These are important for determining the safety and effectiveness of the process.
But it also means that microblading is not for everyone. Many artists don’t recommend it if you have thinner blood. Sensitive skin, especially, doesn’t do well with the pigment.
The process involves a blade
While the process is known as microblading and the tool looks like a blade from an angle, it doesn’t involve a blade. The tool is a construction of many needles together, which helps the pigments in being deposited to the patient’s skin.
Tiny needles are used for drawing natural-looking strokes that would look like real brows.
While microblading is a great way to avoid investing time in doing it every day, or even if you are not happy with your natural brows, only regular touch up will keep it the same every day or permanently.
Stroke Of Genius Microblading offers microblading services with up 6 weeks of touch up sessions for one price. You will also have the safest sessions as the company hires skilled artists for their eyebrow microblading services.
Advantages of permanent eyeliner tattoo
Getting the perfectly shaped eyeliner is not an everyday affair – and this is why many understand the need for a permanent eyeliner tattoo. From saving time to avoiding smudging off, a permanent eyeliner tattoo can be beneficial in many ways.
The next time you are hesitating to get a permanent eyeliner, remember these benefits.
Great eyeliner every day
Getting an eyeliner to shape perfect for the first time and sometimes for the 10th or 100th time is not effortless. But when it comes to a permanent eyeliner, your eyeliner will be done by a professional. A permanent eyeliner professional service means not only that it will be done by a skilled artist but since it’s semi-permanent, extra care will be taken so that the shape is not messed up.
The shape and design of the eyeliner are one of the most important parts of it, and a permanent eyeliner will ensure that you have the desired shape and design always.
Beauty enthusiasts spend minutes to hours getting that perfect eyebrow shape and design. Wearing eyeliner is not suitable and done only for parties and special events. Many women wear eyeliner every day to the office or their workplace, and getting ready in the morning is not getting any easier.
Permanent makeup eliminates the time needed for getting that perfect shape for a special event and another for an office day.
If your eyes are something your care about, you would know not to use eyeliners that are not from a good brand. Also, only good brands make waterproof eyeliners that are suitable for all-day out. And this could prove to be expensive for your budget. Not to mention wastage – after trial and error coats.
But with permanent eyeliner, you can say bye-bye to constantly buying pencils or eyeliner bottles.
Makeup is not great everywhere. But imagine going all confident and pretty for a swimming class, only to come out looking dull washed off eyeliners. While it is not that bad, not everyone likes to be without makeup in public.
Permanent eyeliner eliminates the necessity of redoing your makeup – especially your eyes – after every outdoor activity. This could include running, playing sports, or standing in the sun – sweating.
Note that an eyeliner tattoo is not the same as lash line enhancement. A lash line enhancement is short-lived – at least unless you redo it and is thinner than your regular eyeliner shape. A Stroke of Genius, you get both upper and lower eyeliner services from skilled artists. Precautions for the process is one of the top priorities at Stroke of Genius, and you will get the most naturally shaped eyeliner.
Everything You Need to Know About Saline Tattoo Removal
Getting a tattoo is the strongest way to express ourselves! However, you might love the ink initially but want to get it removed after some time. Fortunately, your tattoo can be removed with the help of a professional. When choosing the method for tattoo removal, you might consider the cost and something that hurts least. As compared to all the available options to remove tattoos, saline tattoo removal is one of the most preferred methods among clients.
What is Saline Tattoo Removal?
In this method, the tattoo is removed using an approved saline solution and a coil or rotary tattoo machine. The experts implant the saline solution using the same method the tattoo was applied. This hypertonic solution pulls the pigment to the surface of the skin and then it breaks up there. In this procedure, a scab forms on the surface of the skin. So, it is crucial to keep the scab dry, intact and let it fall off naturally. It is a gentler and quicker way of cosmetic or any other tattoo removal compared to any other method. It usually does not take more than 30 to 45 minutes when performed by an expert. However, you might need to attend more than one session.
How Does the Process Work?
- First, experts numb the area using a numbing cream to minimize the pain. And then, they sterilize the area. They penetrate the saline solution into the skin using a machine similar to the tattoo machine.
- After that, the solution breaks up the pigment and pulls it out on the outer surface of the skin. The process of pigment getting out on the skin works on the principle of “osmosis”.
- The extracted pigment starts turning into a scab over time and falls off. Then, you find your tattoo becoming lighter than ever. The process of healing the scab takes about 8 to 10 weeks depending upon your skin type.
Benefits That Saline Tattoo Removal Offers
- Saline tattoo removal is the safest for most skin types when compared to other methods that can lead to reactions on sensitive skin.
- It is comparatively less painful than laser removal or even less painful than the application of the tattoo.
- Saline tattoo removal is not color-specific like a laser. In other words, it is helpful to take out colorful pigments like red, orange, yellow, blue, etc.
- It can be effective in the body parts where the laser can break up the ink into the smaller fragments and push the pigment deeper into the skin.
- After getting the saline tattoo removal, you can easily get another tattoo in the same place once it is completely healed up. On the other hand, it cannot be possible with the other method of tattoo removal.
What to Do After the Procedure
After completing the procedure, it is best to let it dry. If you are someone who stays in the high- risk facilities such as a gym, school, hospital, etc, make sure to cover the wound to avoid any infection. It is recommended not to pull off the scab and let it fall off naturally. Also, make sure to avoid using any cosmetic product or makeup on the area. And lastly, make sure not to wet the area in the shower to get the best results.
Saline tattoo removal is the best method to remove any cosmetic or body tattoos. Connect with experts to get a quote today!
Do eyes swell after undergoing permanent eyeliner tattoo procedure?
Most women have several questions regarding what happens after they get a permanent eyeliner tattoo. Naturally, your mind might also be swarming with questions, such as, will my eyes swell? How long does the healing take place? Can I wash my eyes? In this guide, we will try to clear all your doubts by explaining permanent eyeliner tattoo post-care in detail.
What to Expect Right after Permanent Eyeliner Procedure
Swelling, redness, dryness, flakiness, and itching are common in individuals when they come after getting permanent eyeliner. It is because the skin on your eyelid where permanent eyeliner is applied is very thin.
The length of time it takes to heal after the permanent eyeliner procedure varies from one person to another. The good thing is symptoms will disappear slowly after a few days.
If you are unsure about the color of your permanent eyeliner, remember that the true color will not become apparent before 4 to 6 weeks.
Permanent Eyeliner Post Care Guidelines that You Must Follow
Keep one thing in mind – your final results will depend on how well you will take care of your eyes right from the day you come home after the procedure.
What to Do Right After Procedure
Cleanse your eye area only through compresses with water-based wipes in the padding motion for the first four hours to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do not apply any kind of ointment because dry healing yields the best results. Avoid using water on your eyes for about a week. Prefer sleeping in a slightly elevated position. Use icepacks for about 10 to 15 minutes each hour for the first 4 to 8 hours.
What to Keep in Mind after Procedure until the Healing Completes Fully (Which Takes Around 4 to 5 Weeks)
- Do not pick, rub, and scratch your eyes. Otherwise, it can create complications such as scarring and you may also end up with uneven color.
- Avoid washing hair or face in a way that can get water, face wash, or shampoo in the treated eye area.
- Make sure that no water goes in the treated eye area for a minimum of 10 days and you can use oil-free wipes to clean the face.
- Do not use contact lenses for a few days
- Do not apply mascara until outer healing is complete, and once it is okay to apply mascara, please replace the old mascara with a new one.
- Avoid using eyelash curler for a few days.
- Don’t go in the direct sunlight for sunbathing or tanning for about 4 weeks after the procedure. If you need to go outside, please wear a hat and sunglasses.
- Avoid things that lead to heavy sweating or increased blood pressure in the eye area such as exercise, sports, sauna, swimming, steam room, Jacuzzi, and long hot showers for at least 10 days.
- Do not sleep on the face for at least 10 days and use a fresh pillowcase.
- Do not make appointments for any facials, microdermabrasion, micro needling, peels, or laser treatments for at least 4 to 5 weeks.
- Do not use exfoliants, such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid, Vitamin A, alpha hydroxyl acids, or lactic acids on the treated area for about 30 days; otherwise, it can lead to premature fading.
- Do not travel in open vehicles, such as boats, convertibles, bikes, and motorcycles.
- Do not perform any tasks that expose you to airborne debris.
After completion of the permanent eyeliner tattoo procedure, your artist will provide you with aftercare instructions. It is a must to follow them to ensure that you get the best results.