Should I Invest in Eyebrow Microblading? Are There Any Perks? Let’s Dig Deep!
Hey, have you ever pondered about what perfectly shaped eyebrows will look like? Well, if the answer is no, then you have come to the right place. In this blog, we will shed some light on how beneficial perfect eyebrows are? And how microblading your eyebrows can save you time and effort daily in the morning? So, keep reading to learn and know more.
The Perks Of Perfect Eyebrows With Eyebrow Microblading Service-
1. Save Plenty of time in the morning: Without a doubt, for tons of females, putting on make-up consumes a lot of time as well as energy in the morning, But with microblading, you can easily eliminate the part where you need to spare time to fill your eyebrows or perform a last-minute tweezing to get a proper look.
2. Money-saviour: Have you ever thought about how much money you actually spend on brow pencils, eyebrow waxing, shaping, brushes, and tweezing every year? Well, if you invest that whole amount for eyebrow microblading services, you will understand that investment in microblading is worthy of your every single penny.
3. Zero Maintenance: This is one of the biggest advantages of eyebrow microblading. Once you get your procedure done, you can live your life without worrying if your eyebrows are looking perfect or not.
4. Water-resistance: Unlike eye-pencil, and other cosmetic products, microblading does not smudge or smear meaning, you can enjoy your outdoor and indoor water sports activities such as swimming, diving, etc.
5. Natural-looking results: Whether you believe it or not, it is almost impossible to tell a difference between a microbladed eyebrow and a natural eyebrow.
6. Long-lasting outcomes: Eyebrow micro-blading is a non-invasive treatment that provides perfects brows for up to 24 months. In addition to this, your microbladed eyebrows will remain in the shape and size.
7. A simple way to regain eyebrows: For those who have lost their eyebrows because of medical conditions such as alopecia, or chemotherapy, this microbladding is apt to assist them to regain natural-looking eyebrows and keep their dignity at the time of difficulty. You can get perfectly shaped brows with this non-invasive, virtually painless procedure. Needless to say, Microblading is entirely safe and has no side effects.
8. The colors of the brows will not get fade or change color: You may have seen many people with red or odd-colored eyebrows. At Stroke of Genius, the microbladding pigments are natural and specially formulated not to change color.
9. You will have an eyebrow blueprint: Once you are done with your microblading procedure, you do not have to worry about getting a different artist down the road. Going to the same artist ensures the work will look good. As they know their own work.
For any further assistance, book an appointment with an experienced permanent makeup artist today.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Getting Your Eyebrows Microbladed!!
Microblading treatment is basically a cosmetic technique for making semi-permanent, wispy, and light hair strokes on your eyebrow ridge to give it a look of your natural eyebrow. This treatment can also be considered as a form of eyebrow tattoo, however, unlike most tattoos, it is almost unnoticeable. And when done in the right way, microblading can maintain its original appearance for up to 2 to 3 years in some cases.
Besides, there are many people out there who are reluctant to go for microblading for their eyebrows. They are not sure if this treatment is safe for them or not. But, if you are looking for that last push to achieve the eyebrows of your dreams, then wait no more. Here are the major reasons to schedule an appointment with a microblading artist to get the brows you’ve always dreamt of.
1. Saves time:
If you spend hours perfecting your eyebrows then you’re certainly wasting lots of time just on getting your brows done. It might really not seem like a lot, however, in reality, that’s hours of time that you are spending. The good news is- with microblading treatment you only have to spend two or fewer hours total on your eyebrows and that too in the span of two years. Isn’t it great? After your microblading session, all you need is a few rounds of touch-ups, and you’re done.
2. No recovery time:
Perhaps, one of the best parts of a microblading treatment is the fact that its end result can be shown off immediately once the procedure is completed. So, there is no issue about having to wear those bandages over swollen eyebrows or have inflamed skin until things heal. You could easily walk out of the salon flaunting your new eyebrows. Besides, if for some reasons, you are not satisfied with it then the final result isn’t something you have to literally live with forever.
3. Microblading helps to give you back your old eyebrows:
Many people lose their natural eyebrows because of severe medical issues. Hair loss, including the loss of eyebrow hair is a very common consequence of chemotherapy. However, for others, it’s the result of health diseases such as alopecia. If you consider a microblading treatment, you’ll come out with natural looking and shaped eyebrows in just a matter of few hours. A professional microblading artist will give you back your original and natural looking brows and no one will ever be able to tell if its natural or microbladed.
4. The final result of microblading speak for themselves:
What make microblading treatment so famous among people is the excellent results that can be achieved. With matching color and hair like strokes to create a thick and natural looking brow shape, this treatment is one of the low maintenance eyebrow procedures that people love. So, now that you know about a few major reasons to get your eyebrows microbladed, it’s time to book an appointment with your microblading artist. However, just make sure that your skin is not sensitive and is ready for the procedure as well.