The Major Differences between Conventional Tattooing and Cosmetic Tattooing!!
Aren’t you sick of applying makeup eyeliner every morning? If yes, how about a permanent eyeliner tattoo? Permanent makeup is a perfect choice for ladies who love wearing makeup but barely get time. On the off chance, if you are planning about undertaking an eyeliner tattoo procedure, it is crucial to comprehend the real insights of cosmetic tattooing. Keep reading to know.
A permanent eyeliner tattoo is a form of cosmetic tattooing which is often referred to as semi-permanent makeup performed by highly skilled and trained technicians. It is important to know- the pigment used is different than a body tattooing ink and is applied on the first layer of skin. Moreover, the color is designed in a way that it tends to lose its sharpness with time. And that is why it is also called semi-permanent. The eyeliner tattooing is applied on the lash line and can be applied- thin, thick, or medium in size (depending upon the client’s need).
The perk of Semi-permanent Eyeliner Tattoo
- It’s smudge-proof and waterproof
- It accentuates your eye shape and color without applying conventional makeup eyeliner.
- You don’t need to wear eyeliner daily!
The Difference between Cosmetic Tattooing and A Conventional Tattoo:
However, the process is the same as a conventional tattoo, but some key differences include:
- A semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo is only applied to the first layers of skin, which is why the color fades with time. On the other hand, conventional skin tattoo ink goes deep into the skin.
- Eyeliner tattoo is only semi-permanent, meaning it only lasts for last for 12-18 months. Additionally, it needs a yearly ‘touch up’.
- Eyeliner tattooing is less painful than regular skin art tattoo.
- Cosmetic eyeliner tattoo inks contain less of a metal base, allowing ink to permanently adhere.
Eyeliner Tattoo Styles
There are four different styles along with an extra trendy option such as Wings!
Eyelash enhancement: Super Subtle
Eyelash enhancement is a subtle tattoo application that can be done in two different ways-
- a thin line that does not leave the lash area
- a dot next to each eyelash
Both ways will make your eyelashes appear longer and thicker.
Thin eyeliner: Subtle but Impactful
If you want your eyes to pop, a thin eyeliner application can do wonders by giving a natural look. It’s the absolute best option for chic’s that want thin eyeliner with the option of applying more layers of makeup on it.
Medium-width eyeliner: Bold
If you wear makeup daily, medium-width eyeliner would be perfect for you as well as for those who want a look that makes their eyes bold but still relatively natural.
Thick eyeliner: Super-Bold
This option is not for everyone! If you love wearing think makeup and eyeliner daily, this thick eyeliner will provide you with a permanently bold eyeliner look.
Wings are one of the most trending’s when it comes to cosmetic eyeliner tattooing. However, you need to be extremely careful when doing wings as there is no go zone where glands are located. If your tattoo in this area, due to tiny molecules in the pigment, it is possible to color migration and spreading, which is impossible to remove.