Things to Know When Considering Lip Blushing Cosmetic Procedure for Fuller Lips
Our lips have always been one of the most attractive and favorite body parts, but not all of us have those fuller and defined lips. In most cases, our lips lose their natural color, shape, fullness, and definition as we age. It is where lip blushing cosmetic procedure helps people enhance and improve the appearance of their natural lips without any painful injection or surgery. It is becoming increasingly popular among adults, especially ladies who want to get back the beauty of their natural lips.
Lip blushing is a cosmetic procedure to give a semi-permanent tattoo to define your lips by adding more volume and fullness. Anyone can get permanent lip blush to enhance the beauty of their lips but the result can vary from one person to another. It can have some side-effects too if you don’t follow certain rules before and after the procedure. It’s always a better idea to consult with experts before getting your permanent lip blush for the best results.
What to expect after Lip Blushing Procedure?
- • Enhanced natural color
- • Correct any asymmetry
- • Added color if lacking any pigment
- • Darker and fuller appearance
- • Soften and subtle lips
- • Natural-looking lip tint
- • More glossy appearance with a little gloss or balm
It is also important to mention here that lip blushing is not for everyone and it is not recommended to people with any of the following conditions:
- • If you are a smoker, the lip blushing procedure may not retain the expected results. As it is a costly procedure, you should avoid it in case you have a smoking habit.
- • If you are on medication for thyroid/graves disease;
- • If you have anemia or an auto-immune disease;
- • If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother;
- • If you are going through chemotherapy;
- • If you are suffering from Diabetes type 1 or 2;
How to prepare for a lip blushing procedure?
When you are ready to get semi-permanent lip blush, you need to follow certain rules before and after the procedure to ensure that your skin is in the best condition for the best results. Make sure to do the following things as part of your preparation for the procedure:
- • Avoid alcohol and caffeine 48 hours before and after the procedure.
- • Cosmetic treatments such as lip injections and chemical peels should be done 3-4 weeks before the procedure.
- • No laser, Botox, or electrolysis on or around the treatment area at least one week prior to the procedure.
- • Don’t use any vitamin A skincare products close to the tattooed area at least two weeks before and after the procedure.
- • Avoid taking aspirin, vitamin E, fish oils, or ibuprofen at least 1-2 days before and after the procedure.
- • Avoid tanning at least one month before and after the treatment.
- • Make sure to take the treatment at least 14 days prior to any planned trip or event.
It is very essential to consult with a lip blushing expert before making an appointment for your permanent lip blush treatment. Preparation and precaution is the key to get the best result after the procedure.